In honor of today´s Computer Security Day, here are simple key internet safety rules to secure our digital life:
- Choose strong passwords and keep them secure (by using a password manager)
- Keep your (antivirus) software up-to-date
- Check your privacy settings
- Use two factor or multifactor authentification
- Be aware of phishing scams by avoiding clicking on links from unknown email Ids
- Switch from http:// to https:// for safer internation browsing navigation
- Protect your data and from any loss or unauthorized use and make backups
- Remove unused and outdated programs and applications
I shot this photo in Italy (Puglia) and enjoyed reading about cyber security news on my Amazon Kindle Whitepaper between cactuses and olive trees!
Happy Computer Security Day!