If you are working from a multipurpose area like your kitchen or living room, it is known to become more distracted.
The goal of your home office setup should be to create a calm environment where you can be your most productive.
Your working space should be well equipped and organized to facilitate work and focus.
I would recommend to invest in some of must-have desk tech accessories to increase not only productivity but also to have more workspace aesthetics:
- Keyboard, laptop, tablet or smartphone stand for work more efficent, but also to have an ergonomical desk setup
- Noise cancelling headset with good audio input/output for virtual meetings
- Desk lamp: I prefer dimmable ones
- Chargers: For a minimalistic setup a wireless one would be best
- Decent office desk chair: your back and health will thank you later
- Monitor: I prefer to work with 2-3 screens
- Docking station
- Ergonomical (wireless) mouse
What would you add to this list?
What is your favourite working from home gadget or non-tech accessory on your working desk?