The more I create content, the more I thought about getting a professional camera. During the Covid-19 pandemic I took some time to get more creative and I realized how much I love beeing a (tech & lifestyle) content creator.
Which camera did I go for? 📸
The Olympus PEN E-PL10 (pancake edition) im white, vintage style. I love it!
It’s an entry-level mirrorless camera which has the Micro Four Thirds lens mount, a 16 megapixel sensor and in-body image stabilization.
It has a compact body, built-in flash, touch-based interface, a flip-down LCD, creative filters and 4K video (ideal for vloggers).
More details / specs:
- 332 g (body only)
- Share images with ease
- Remote control via mobile devices
- Lens mount: Micro Four Thirds
- Image sensor: Filter array, Primary colour filter (RGB)
- Aspect ratio & area: 4:3 / 17.3 x 13.0mm
- Full resolution: 17.2 Megapixels
More details on the Olympus website here.